[How to get started]
Created by Peter Wieland
Copyleft under the terms of The GNU General Public License.
Location: ./PW_Tools/PWA/Input/ (Example)
It can contain as many *.txt files, as wanted.
Each file is used to create a group of people working on a common item in the project,
e.g. all persons doing modelling, are members of the project steering group. etc.
Each file must have a unique name (sort order of file name determines sort order in profile).
Each file consists of e header part and a body part:
HEADER PART contents:
BODY PART contents:
as many lines as wished containing
||"I" for individuals or "C" for companies
||if flag is "C": a company key for reference which individuals from which company are members of the group (same as member field in contacts.csv)
if flag is "I": same as an unique identified for each person (same as key field in contacts.csv)
TITLE:Work Package 1 Members
This will produce:
- a group with the output file WP1.html
- referenced from the profile by a label called "Work Package 1 Members" with
- an email tag containing "mailto:email@example.com".
- The output file consists of
- - the person with HBr as key (with unique key from contacts.csv)
- - all persons working for GL (with member key from contacts.csv )
- All ":" are required as separators
- No field may contain ":" as character
- The last line must be terminated with a carriage return/line feed
Generated: Sun Aug 28 08:50:59 2005 by PWR.pl (PW_Tools)