[How to get started]
Created by Peter Wieland
Copyleft under the terms of The GNU General Public License.
PWD is part of the PW_Tools package.
The package helps creating
- A document archive confirming a specific document reference system
- Overview pages for the archive
The following files might to be edited:
The following directories contain information that is processed:
The files are connected between each other through a couple of html-links.
All links are relative links.
Overview pages and tables
- All documents should follow the format of the document reference system
- New files can be copied in the ./PW_Tools/PWD/New directory. They are copied to the respective subdiretories automatically.
- This script scans all subdirectories for documents. For all documents not yet specified in the master file Doc_Index.txt, respective information is requested in the command shell. This input information updated the master file Doc_Index.txt.
Generated: Sun Aug 28 08:50:59 2005 by PWR.pl (PW_Tools)